LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST OFFER

Check out our product support threads to find answers to any questions you may have about your Sling Adapter, Tailgater or any other DISH product.

LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST OFFER

Postby weiss06 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:36 pm

I received a letter from dish dated July 31, 2017 saying[b] I did not qualify for the best offer [/b](number of NCTUE satisfactory occurrences reported in the last 12 months, Highest balance of NCTUE open accounts in the last 12 months, Average number of months since NCUTE connections, No recently reported NCTUE account). This was just after I renewed my service for two years and added dish internet. I have had dish service for at least the last 4years. I have a flawless credit report, never missed a payment and have a FICO score of 816.

I talked to a dish customer service rep who stated this was sent out in error and I was receiving the best rate.

HOW COULD THIS BE SENT OUT IN ERROR. ANY SUGGESTIONS? AND WHAT IS NCTUE?

THIS DOES NOT GIVE ME A GOOD FEELING DEALING WITH DISH!! DO I REALLY HAVE THE BEST OFFER?
weiss06

Re: LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST O

Postby hddn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 pm

I googled that it's the National Consumer Telecom and Utilities Exchange, a subsidiary of Equifax. Basically a credit monitoring database oriented towards certain kinds of utility companies including pay TV providers. I had never heard of it before either.
hddn

Re: LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST O

Postby weiss06 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks
weiss06

Return to DISH Product Support