Headphone Problems.

Check out our product support threads to find answers to any questions you may have about your Sling Adapter, Tailgater or any other DISH product.

Headphone Problems.

Postby topcatchaney » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 am

For quite awhile now my Dish headphones have been giving me problems. Every time I call I get different answers. I was finally told by one agent that I should call the suppliers of the headphones to request a new set. I called and was informed that the problem lies with a software issue that Dish is responsible for. When I first got my headphones they worked great. Now every time I turn them off, I have to pair them again from the options window. My volume control does not work and is stuck on loud. I'm told that Dish is working on the problem but it would be nice if there were updates on when this problem will be solved. This problem is supposed to be with the new Hopper with Sling. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
topcatchaney

Re: Headphone Problems.

Postby LailaS » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 am

There is a currently known issue that has been reported to our Engineering department regarding such. Our team is actively working on a fix for the connectivity issue and do not have estimated fix date at this time.
Laila S.
Social Media Representative
Tuesday - Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. MST
LailaS

Postby topcatchaney » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 am

Thanks for the update.
topcatchaney

Postby peggyrh » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:27 am

Just an FYI, there is no "new" Hopper with Sling - that model is several years old, the latest model is Hopper 3 (which is still not "new" as it was released in late Jan a year ago).
peggyrh

Postby jrk751751 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm

I had the same problem with my junk headphones from dish,it is really a sad situation when we pay good money and all you get is the run around until :roll: the 30 days run out and we are stuck with these junk headphones
jrk751751

Postby ericfigg » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:48 am

Hello there,
Why are my headphones not working with my phone when they work well with other phones?
Thanks in advance
ericfigg

Postby seasand » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 pm

We purchased headphones Ihip 2.5 months ago and one side does not work. We contacted dish and they said only warranted with them one month, for us to contact maker. Maker's email/phone, etc. does not work or answer. This item was over $130 with taxes. This is a very large disappointment because we purchased it because of hearing imparired party in home. Now we are basically out $130. Dish will not help and we have no recourse. Such poor support.
seasand

Postby peggyrh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Hopefully you purchased with a credit card, most offer free extended warranties. Dish doesn't make those headphones & can't do anything if the manufacturer went out of business.
peggyrh

Return to DISH Product Support