Programming Requests

Browse the programming support forums for any questions you may have about your DISH programming.

Re: Programming Requests

Postby amyjo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:59 am

Please add the Olympic channel to your lineup.

I was quite surprised when they ended the Universal channel and all the sports on it moved to the Olympic channel and I found that Dish had not completed negotiations to add the Olympic channel. Right in the middle of the World Grand Prix tournament we lost coverage!

It is getting harder and harder to urge patience in my household as we wait for Dish to add the Olympic channel and not bail to another provider.
amyjo

Postby RegasAZ1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 am

I also would like to have OANN added to the Dish lineup. I recently switched from Direct to Dish and miss the OANN programming.
RegasAZ1

Postby VoiceofReason » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:58 pm

With your Flex Pack, customers are locked into CNN which used to be the best 7/24 news channel in the world to one of the worst now. CNN is no longer an unbiased news network, it's no a place to go and listen to the host continuously bash those who don't agree with this views (or views their producer is yelling in their ear device). Please stop all the commentary and provide unbiased news/facts. Take a lesson from NPR or the BCC News.

Please allow the customer to pick a news channel or provide an option, otherwise you are forcing the customer to pick another package and lose channels that we love on the Flex Pack or select a news package for an addition $10 per month at at minimum. I called Customer Care and was told there is nothing they can do other than make note of my disdain of CNN. This is just not right nor acceptable solution. Bottomline we should be allowed to select a news channel. I don't think I'm asking for much, oh yeah, HLN (Headline News Network) just as bad or worse then CNN, half the time they do re-enactment stories on mass, serial killers, what has happen to regular reporting of the news????
VoiceofReason

Postby Chadt4141 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

VoiceofReason wrote:With your Flex Pack, customers are locked into CNN which used to be the best 7/24 news channel in the world to one of the worst now. CNN is no longer an unbiased news network, it's no a place to go and listen to the host continuously bash those who don't agree with this views (or views their producer is yelling in their ear device). Please stop all the commentary and provide unbiased news/facts. Take a lesson from NPR or the BCC News.

Please allow the customer to pick a news channel or provide an option, otherwise you are forcing the customer to pick another package and lose channels that we love on the Flex Pack or select a news package for an addition $10 per month at at minimum. I called Customer Care and was told there is nothing they can do other than make note of my disdain of CNN. This is just not right nor acceptable solution. Bottomline we should be allowed to select a news channel. I don't think I'm asking for much, oh yeah, HLN (Headline News Network) just as bad or worse then CNN, half the time they do re-enactment stories on mass, serial killers, what has happen to regular reporting of the news????

Channels are arranged contractually, so it’s not likely to happen unless the news channels agree to it, which they won’t because it takes money away from other channels that are owned by the same company.
I do not work for DISH, and all posts are made based on experience. EMPLOYEEs names only show in GREEN.
PM a mod for account specific answers.
Your friendly everyday guy, I AM CHAD!
Chadt4141

Postby enphorcer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:24 am

Registered to the forums here to request that OANN (One America News Network) news channel be added to Dish's lineup. Sure there are other ways to watch it, but it would be nice to have it as a channel.
enphorcer

When with Dish carry AT&T SportsNet in Houston for Rockets

Postby houston_fan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 pm

When with Dish Network carry AT&T SportsNet channel for the Houston Rockets and Houston Astro games in the Houston area?
houston_fan

Postby helmetchris » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:01 pm

THANK YOU FOR ADDING OLYMPIC CHANNEL! Channel 389! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
helmetchris

Postby rasouza » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:32 am

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE OLYMPIC CHANNEL - AND JUST IN TIME FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE WINTER SPORTS SEASON. I'M NOT HALF AS MAD AT YOUR FOR THE NEW CRAPPY USER INTERFACE NOW.
rasouza

Postby tvredhead » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

I know you have both the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries available. I’m curious if you’ll be adding the new Hallmark Drama Channel to your line up. Thanks.
tvredhead

Previous

Return to DISH Programming Support