DVR Going Wonky

Have questions about our new Whole-Home DVR service? Find answers to your Hopper and Joey questions here.

Re: DVR Going Wonky

Postby logdog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Now it's Nature tonight on WUCF 24 at 8:00. New episode, correct headers. Timer only shows repeats next week. Nothing for this week so it won't record my show.

This has been a known issue for over six months now. I keep giving specific examples but nothing gets done. I have to check the recording schedule every night to make sure something I've set actually records.

My issue with the resume function is now over a year and a half old and is still not fixed.

All I ever get from Dish is the meaningless "this is a known issue and is being worked on". No updates and no followup.
logdog

Postby PhoenixM » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am

Do you see the timers for this week in the Schedule? Does it show that it's being skipped in the Schedule list? If a show is being skipped, it'll usually give a reason as well.
Phoenix Moser
Social Media Representative
Sun-Tues, Thurs, 7am-6pm CST
PhoenixM

Postby logdog » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 pm

PhoenixM wrote:Do you see the timers for this week in the Schedule? Does it show that it's being skipped in the Schedule list? If a show is being skipped, it'll usually give a reason as well.

Timer Schedule only shows repeats for next week. Nothing for this week.
logdog

Previous

Return to Hopper and Joey