Worst Cusomer Service Ever!!!!

Find out what's going on here at the DISH support forum, including our site rules.

Worst Cusomer Service Ever!!!!

Postby shelly0329 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:54 pm

I just renewed my contract on 12/29/16 and I wished I had not. I have been having technical difficulties and have not been able to watch tv in my bedroom. I tried several times to make appointment for technician to come out and have just been given the run around. I was given an appointment twice and both times they were rescheduled without any notice. I tried speaking to supervisor to see if something could be done and was promised an appointment and a credit of $10 for the inconvenience. Apparently, the supervisor lied. He did not set the appointment for the next day. He set if for a future date (1/10/17) 5 days later. I don't know why your company is treating its customers like they don't have any options to go elsewhere. Maybe its because they have trapped me into a new contract and now they believe I have to stay otherwise I will have to pay $240 to cancel.
I tried speaking to the President's office about the way I was treated and lied to. This person name Hector, was not helpful at all. He had no empathy. He claims that he can't assume that I'm telling the truth. Its' my word against the employee.
I am so disgusted with this company. I want to cancel my contract. I will request the phone records to prove that your company is deceiving their customers with bogus appointments. I don't want to stay with a company that don't do what they promise. You can't have someone take time from work or their busy day, assuming they have an appointment and then you play your games and say their was a misunderstanding or something.
Disgusted!!!
shelly0329

Re: Worst Cusomer Service Ever!!!!

Postby Chris S. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Shelly.

Can you send me a private message with your account number and 4 digit PIN so I may review your account further?

Thank you.
Chris S.
Social Media Representative
11:00AM-10:00PM MT Tue/Fri/Sat OFF
Chris S.

Re: Worst Cusomer Service Ever!!!!

Postby SANDCHAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:16 am

Agreed customer service is awful and being transferred from one rep. to another is horrible; having to wait for the next available rep. again and telling the story all over again. My account with Dish just started on August 3, 2017. I have a bundled account with HughesNet as my ISP and since August 4, I've been getting these pop-ups, on my PC, from HughesNet, when trying to get on different websites. I have no account with HughesNet that I know of. I have talked several times with both HughesNet, who are persistent about me having an unpaid debt; and Dish, who told me that I have a bundle account with HughesNet as my ISP and the payments are included in my Dish payments. They also said that I should not be receiving a bill from HughesNet. The results of my conversations with HughesNet ended with them telling me that I should talk with Dish. My response was, I already did that. The results of my conversations with Dish ended with them telling me to call HughesNet to let them know that they are wrong. My response was, I already did that; and that HughesNet was very firm about what they said and would not take my word as being correct. I suggested to the Dish agent that he make the call. He said he had to check to see if he had the authority. He came back and said that he would call them while I was on the line. A few minutes later a HughesNet agent was asking me how could she help me. The Dish agent did not call and I told the story all over again and she told me that I should talk with Dish. I hung up. I've been trying to solve this issue since August 4 :oops: I would like these annoying pop-ups on PC removed. If any contact infor is needed let me know.
SANDCHAN

Return to Welcome Center