Local Channels gone. What the heck??

Browse the programming support forums for any questions you may have about your DISH programming.

Local Channels gone. What the heck??

Postby KandT2015 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:46 pm

We are experiencing loss of signal on all of our local/network channels.Is anyone else experiencing this? Dish Support is no help at all. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with a guy in India working through different troubleshooting tactics. He said "he had no clue how to help" me. We had a tech out and he was no help at all either (but that is a separate issue entirely). Wei pay an additional fee for the channels, but they will not credit us because I didn't report it until just now and that maybe after a month they can credit us. Grrrr.
KandT2015

Re: Local Channels gone. What the heck??

Postby Tommy F. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 am

Let's check this out further here then. Is there an error message on the upper right when signal goes out? Is there a signal code at all? When the technician went out, what all did they check?
Tommy Faust
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00a-5:00p (MST)
Tommy F.

Postby our3angels05 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:12 am

As of today, 1/3/2018, we have no local channels as well. I have not had a chance to call and check on it yet though.
our3angels05

Postby ErikaP » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:18 am

Are you still having issues with your local stations? Any error messages at all?
ErikaP
Social Media Representative
Wednesday-Saturday 6am to 5pm (MST)
ErikaP

Return to DISH Programming Support