Pole Mount Specifications

Welcome to the DISH Family! Please use this forum to get any help you might need with your new DISH service.

Pole Mount Specifications

Postby Twaltemade » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 am

I am a renter in a community with strict Home Owner Association (HOA) rules, so I need to provide a detailed description of the pole installation. A pole installation is my only option given my southern facing house and the HOA restrictions. If anyone has these details, it would be really helpful in completing my request to add a satellite dish to the property. Thanks in advance for the help!

Pole Material (does it rust?)
Pole color
Pole height (assume flat land, no obstacles)
Pole diameter
Do they use concrete/cement to affix pole?
Diameter of satellite dish

I think that covers everything that could possibly be used to reject or delay the application.
Twaltemade

Re: Pole Mount Specifications

Postby stile99 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 am

This is commonly asked, and the answer always stays the same. Your HOA THINKS they can make restrictive rules, and they desperately want you to believe that without looking up "OTARD" on Google.

There are two ways this is going to go. They know they are lying and once you say "OTARD" they'll fold faster than Superman on laundry day, or they are ignorant of the law/think they are above it and you'll have to fight, but ultimately win because they are, in fact, subject to the law.
stile99

Return to Getting Started with DISH