Lies about referrals

Check back here for all of your non-technical DISH customer service needs.

Lies about referrals

Postby Kaylesdaddy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

First off GoDish is a bunch of liars! I was told I would receive $100 gift card for switching. Then I'm 2 weeks I was told it was too late and that wasn't what I was told. I forwarded the email to show the promise and got no results. I was referred by my aunt to get Dish and we was told that we would get codes to receive 10.00 off a month for 10 months. Three months later 10 hours in phone calls with promises returned phone calls we finally was able to get that. However we was given a code for a 100.00 courtesy credit for all the issues. Calling them to activate my code the 6 people in 2 hours talked themselves in circles and basically said their coworker had lied. My aunt renewed her contract on the basis that this was corrected. Sadly it never was and I never received my gift card for switching and my bill still doesn't reflect any credits. The reps were scripted and very uneducated on their products this includes the manager Amanda C8V her operated ID finally gave up and tried to extenguish th situation by offering my sports channels. Most horrible experience ever! I don't watch sports and I should have continued my service with DirectTv. So pissed!
Kaylesdaddy

Re: Lies about referrals

Postby Matt G » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:59 am

Please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN. Since GoDish is a 3rd party seller there not be anything we can do for this but I can definitely give you the proper info.
Matthew "Speedy" Gonzales
Social Media Representative
6am-3pm MT M-F
Matt G

Return to Customer Service