Terrible service

Check back here for all of your non-technical DISH customer service needs.

Terrible service

Postby rgraetz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 pm

I was supposed to have dish installed today but it all went bad when the tech arrived. I am currently a directv customer of 17 years and have had a directv dish on my roof the whole time. When the tech arrived he said it was to high to get on the roof. Our house is a normal two story and is very easy to get up on the roof from the front to where the current directv dish is installed. He said he wasnt allowed to go from the front of the house and could only go from the back and refused to do the install. He was rude and now I have wasted my entire day waiting for this to be installed. Dummy me had already disconnected all of my directv equipment so now I have to go and reinstall it all. Nice way to spend a day of vacation on.
rgraetz

Re: Terrible service

Postby Tommy F. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 am

That's definitely no good. I'll get it sent along on my side for you, and if there is anything we can look into with you, let us know.
Tommy Faust
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00a-5:00p (MST)
Tommy F.

Postby rgraetz » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Well I decided to give them a second chance and rescheduled the install for this morning. This time the tech that came out was great. He had no issue going up on the roof from the front of the house. He mounted the dish dish next to the directv dish and took down the directv dish for me leaving the foot like he should. He got everything hooked up inside and even spent a good deal of time showing me lots of stuff with the hopper and joeys. If he would have just been the one who came yesterday it would have been a lot less painful. I gave him a nice tip and thanked him for his great service. I also called up dish and told them how good of a job he did and asked them to send his supervisor a message.

What a difference it makes when you get a good tech.
rgraetz

Postby Matt G » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:48 am

We are glad that this was taken care of for you
Matthew "Speedy" Gonzales
Tuesday-Saturday 6am-3pm MT
OFF Sunday and Monday
Matt G

Return to Customer Service